S-KLT universal & box welding machine
INGENIA S-KLT welding machines are robust non-standard machines for welding large-volume small load carriers, pallets and similar products. The welding cycle runs automatically. Vital welding parameters are determined from a manual input or from a central computer. The standard working width is 0.80 m or 1.20 m; the largest cutting surface to be welded is 600 and 800 mm, respectively.
The machines are suitable for processing all the usual thermoplastic materials. The operating panel is housed in a separate free-standing console. It can be flexibly positioned at the side of the machine. An integrated PLC controls the machines. Controllable clamping pressure allows for adaption to the component geometry.
|Model||Max. working width||Max. welding force|
|08.06 S-KLT||800 mm||4.500 N|
|12.08 S-KLT||1.200 mm||6.750 N|
S-KLT extra equipment
- Extra clamping ranges for clamping a number of workpieces
- Side clamping elements for additional component fixing
- HD casters
- Proportional valve for control of the CNC-SIEMENS table force
- Illumination of the welding range
- Cable-connected remote control, foot-operated switch as an alternative
- Acoustic signal once the welding cycle is over
- Non-standard paint finish