Y-P-SF surface welding machine for pallets or panels
INGENIA Y-P-SF surface welding machines are robust all-round machines for welding large-area components horizontally. The welding cycle runs automatically; a central computer determines the vital welding parameters.
The minimum working width is 0.6 x 0.6 m (Model 06.06 SP); the maximum one is 2 x 2 m (Model 20.20 SP).
The machines are for processing all the usual thermoplastic materials.
|Model||Max. working area||Welding force||Weldable cross-section|
|06.06 Y-P-SF||650 x 650 mm||500 - 10.000 N||85.000 mm²|
|12.08 Y-P-SF||1.205 x 850 mm||1.000 - 24.000 N||240.000 mm²|
|12.12 Y-P-SF||1.250 x 1.250 mm||1.200 - 36.000 N||360.000 mm²|
|16.10 Y-P-SF||1.650 x 1.050 mm||1.500 - 41.500 N||415.000 mm²|
Y-P-SF extra equipment
- Enlargement of the weldable cross-section by 25000 mm² in each instance
- Extra clamping ranges for clamping a number of workpieces
- Machine cladding with extraction stubs (without fan) for drawing off welding fumes
- Safety door for loading the machine by hand and emptying
- Width adjusting range handling unit for automatically loading and extracting the products incl. feed and end loading belt
- Special-purpose energy supply on request
- Force measuring system with force control and offset compensation, FESTO all-in arrangement incl. printer
- Non-standard paint finish
- Ingenia online diagnostic system